Well, it’s finally done with my editor. A quick proofread by me and some arguing with the various retailers, then the book will be available.
Smashwords and iBooks allow pre-orders, though it is not yet listed with Apple. Smashwords is another story.
I’ll have the first two chapters up for samples sometime in the next couple of days.
The release is scheduled for 26 July. Even if Apple doesn’t get the pre-order set up before then, the book ought to be available for purchase and download by then.
The other retailers: Kobo, DriveThru Fiction, All Romance eBooks, Kindle, and Nook will start showing up on that date as they each complete their own listing processing.
There, of course, will also be a print edition; and most likely a Goodreads give-away for an autographed copy or two.
Love or Lust will be reduced to us$2.99, Ready or Not will be us$3.99 their print editions will remain us$17.99.
Hope you will enjoy it as much as you did book 1. It was certainly a lot of fun to write if not nearly so much fun to edit. Book 3 still has no title, but one will be announced by the end of the year.
- Smashwords Adds Daily Sales Reporting for iBooks, Nook, Kobo and OverDrive (the-digital-reader.com)
- Smashwords Beta Tests Pre-Order Status of Titles in Retail Outlets (goodereader.com)
- Smashwords book sale through the month of July (senaydapierre.com)
- 2014 Smashwords Survey Reveals New Opportunities for Indie Authors (thestoryreadingapeblog.com)
- Someone to Love Series Coming Soon (ipimpmyauthors.wordpress.com)