Due to all the grief and nightmare getting the book to discount for all of you who prefer Kindle meaning nearly half (or more) of the sale was over before it could be taken advantage of, I’ve decided to bump it another week.
So, until the 9th of March you’ll be able to get Love or Lust for 75% off in ebook.
I’m extending the sale across the board, not just for Kindle. So iBooks, Kobo, Nook, DriveThru Fiction, All Romance eBooks, Smashwords … whatever you like, you’ve got an extra week to get the book for only us$1!
Tell your friends, you enemies, your local radio station, the pope, Ben & Jerry (please inform them, in fact, that — should they wish — I’ll negotiate copies of the book for a pint of ice cream), extraterrestrial abductors, random strangers, and the Easter Bunny about this! Get creative.
Hell … that’s a fun idea! Anyone who actually takes my shameless pleading to heart, and can show me proof of your elabourate and creative endeavour to spread the word … I’ll give you a free copy of the ebook, and one first place winner gets a signed paperback (free ebooks for creative shameless plugging till the end of the month, on 1 April I’ll announce the paperback winner … if anyone decides to play along, that is).
- ‘Psychs 1st’ a spinoff from the ‘Psychs series’ (ahamin.wordpress.com)
- Free eBook for Veteran’s Day (lizmasoner.wordpress.com)
- Care and Feeding of Authors & Sale! (leila-gaskin.com)
- Get Back into Reading! Booger Bunny and Farty Party will be FREE on Smashwords! (jenniemathisnelson.com)
- Easter bunnies! (lynseyslittlethings.wordpress.com)