It turns out the issue I was having with setting up the labour day sale was a glitch in iTunes Connect. C’est la vie, glitches happen in the best of software. I’ve heard of Hello World failing to run correct for people. Computers are semi-daemonic entities.
Well, tomorrow until Saturday Love or Lust will be $0.99 on iBookstore. And lowered approximately the same degree in most markets. No, it’s not free. I might do a free weekend soon, again, for everything. This $0.99 was an experiment so I could tell tech support if I’m still having trouble. I’ve got an experimental free set up too, but I’m not saying when }=) Well … not yet.
This new sale is just for a few days and only on iBooks (unless Amazon notices and auto-matches). But I promise another free that will, this time, include everyone (except Nook and Kindle, since I can’t actually force such sales with them) is coming.
- Grave Mercy: Free on iBookstore (pandaheartsbooks.wordpress.com)
- iBookstore Now on iTunes (epicagear.com)
- Smashwords Authors Lead Top Paid Books at iBookstore (mediabistro.com)
- 3 Self-Published Authors Among Top Paid Books at iBookstore (mediabistro.com)
- Come and Get Me Cover Reveal (fictionsouraddiction.wordpress.com)