So a few of you may have noticed I don’t have a Facebook page anymore.
That’s why. Only a few people had it liked, Facebook’s algorithms meant even I never saw my posts, and I really don’t like Facebook for a number of personal reasons that meant it was foolish to keep it.
Really, I would keep it if Facebook acknowledged that people who like a page might actually want to see its posts. I mean, plenty of automated methods of posting, after all (clearly as I never actually use my personal FB account which was the admin for the Author page). But they don’t, so I shan’t be bothered about it. That’s one less thing in the universe I have to keep up with.
- Facebook Says 16 Million People in Nigeria Come to Facebook Monthly (sundiatapost.com)
- How to play the secret chess game hidden in Facebook Messenger (bgr.com)
- P.C. Richard & Son Now on Facebook! (pcrichard.com)
- Facebook Announces 16 Million People in Nigeria Come to Facebook Every Month with 100% on Mobile (appablog.wordpress.com)
- Facebook Messenger: All your numbers are belong to us (developereconomics.com)