Oh, look! Alive I still am!
So, this summer has been Hell. No … wait … Hell is cooler. Seriously we’ve spent the past several months breaking records, the high ones. I’ve also had a nightmare work schedule at a terrible job … and to top it off there’s the fun of job searching, then finding … and now trying to move from Georgia to Massachusetts.
This is not seeking sympathy (though it wouldn’t go amiss), but rather to illustrate that writing has happened little due to stress (there ought to be a word for worse-than-stress-no-not-quite-try-aiming-higher). Even if Book 3 were finished it would be nigh impossible to type it due to the energy requirements’ likelihood of resulting in heat stroke to say nothing of the toll to the computer, and forget editing.
I’m looking forward to the move. I miss my boys; they would’ve loved where we’re headed, but it’s a chance to move on. At least it’s bloody gorgeous up there; very conducive to writing spells.
- Heat advisory in effect for Southwest Georgia (sowegalive.com)
- Georgia health officials offer heat stroke prevention tips (onlineathens.com)
- Sheriff Deputy Filmed Himself in a Hot Car to Raise Awareness for Heat Stroke [VIDEO] (wycd.cbslocal.com)
- Viral video raises awareness for vehicular heat stroke (uppermichiganssource.com)
- Heat advisory in effect for Hampshire and Hampden Counties (wwlp.com)