In all sincerity it has taken this long to convince myself I’m not dreaming … I got a text from a rights group that announced the decision the moment it was given, but … wow.
I expect, once it’s sunk in, I shall have more to say in days to come but right now I’m too overwhelmed. Also I’m busy baking in a daily hell of record breaking GEORGIA summer highs. 110°F in the shade is terrible for cognitive thought and/or creativity (which potentially explains a great deal about the deep south).
Congrats to all the newlywed couples out there and all the ones whose marriages have been properly accepted and respected by the laws of our supposedly free nation.
- #LoveWins Celebrities React To Today’s Historic SCOTUS Marriage Equality Ruling! (worldofwonder.net)
- Apple’s Tim Cook Praises SCOTUS Marriage Equality Ruling (macobserver.com)
- 2016 Presidential Candidates React to SCOTUS Marriage Equality Ruling (talkradionews.com)
- Here Is The Supreme Court Ruling That Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage In The US (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Whiny Mike Huckabee Thinks SCOTUS Can Go Fuck Itself (crooksandliars.com)