For not real reason beyond “I can” I’ve put Love or Lust on sale for 100% off (that’s free for those who may need another cup of coffee before following maths) and Ready or Not is marked down to 99¢! Just for today. It ends some time tomorrow.
Other ebook stores? No, not today anyway. I might randomly work my way through all of them, and the sales may not be exactly the same on all (especially given some don’t allow the same sorts of sales options), but my Apple using fans have a treat this Sunday. You’re welcome.
Why Apple first? Possibly because I have a new Android phone (it was $20 and my Samsung flip was so old it wasn’t fully compatible with texting anymore so it seemed like a good idea at the time) and while I kind of like the hardware I want to slap whoever designed Android, so there’s possibly a subconscious impetus behind starting with Apple. Or, I might be starting with A. I don’t really know. This was, frankly, a whim that came to me like 1minute ago while I was perusing Twitter.
- Apple just made it easier than ever for you to dump your Android phone (news.yahoo.com)
- Samsung and HTC both rebounded in Q1 with surprisingly strong earnings (bgr.com)
- Apple chooses Samsung to make chips for the next iPhone (AAPL) (uk.businessinsider.com)
- Apple’s iPhone Mania Still Hot in Q1 while Android Demand Falls (patentlyapple.com)
- Apple Stores now accept non-Apple device trade-ins (slashgear.com)