John Adrian Conners & Marcia Helen Conners née Abrams
12 June 1963 & 28 August 1966
Lutheran & Jewish
John is the eldest child of Josette & Charlie, a bee farmer in Oregon.
More modern minded than his parents, as are many of his siblings, so has augmented his sales in local grocer‘s shops with an online honey and beeswax store.
Marcia, his wife, makes a hobby of candle making. Using the wax supplied by her husband to make various scented candles from oils and herbs. When she isn’t making candles, Marcia runs a web design business.
The happy couple have three children, a daughter and two sons: Gloria, Adam, and Jeremy.
- Now & Forever ABCs (Granny) (jayeedgecliff.com)
- Now & Forever ABCs (Elizabeth & Mark) (jayeedgecliff.com)
- Candles make great gifts (funtreasuresonline.wordpress.com)
- Candle Making (homesteadingexperiences.wordpress.com)
- Now & Forever ABCs (Josie) (jayeedgecliff.com)