Regardless, Now & Forever is on sale for the entire month of December wherever it’s possible (which pretty much just means Not Nook, though some Amazon stores might not have marked it down properly either).
As always, this exclusively applies to the eBooks. The way the print books are done gives me almost no promotional capacity myself. Also, the books are sold at very little profit so promotions on the print edition would not go well.
- Ebooks Publishing Industry (successful-ebook-publishing.com)
- B&N Sync Up lets paperback buyers get cheap eBook versions (liliputing.com)
- Morning Links: Bezos thinks ebooks make industry healthier. Nook trade in program (teleread.com)
- Redeemer of Souls, by Judas Priest (sandiegoreader.com)
- Gudjohnsen Likely to Play For Reserves on Monday! (easybranches.co)