This edit pass of Ready or Not is going amazingly smoothly. I’m already about half through it all and have mostly been fixing typos. This bodes very well for moving up the release date!
I’m hoping, if this pace continues, to have this in my editor’s hands by the end of the month — maybe end of the first week of February at the latest. She has to do another pass; no way to avoid it, my grammar and orthography can get pretty lousy at points — my schooling included little education, and less where English was concerned. Too, I’m loathe to ever release anything that hasn’t been looked at by another set of eyes after being written/changed.
Depending when she can start the editing process on her end … in a perfect world we’d be looking at an early March release! But more realistically I’d say no earlier than April or May.
- Do I have to teach grammar for them to learn grammar? (fabenglishideas.wordpress.com)
- Is it its or it’s? (abhinavreinvented.wordpress.com)
- The Alchemy of Applied Literature (searchingforcharliekaufman.wordpress.com)
- TOP X DEBUNKED – Gini Dietrich’s Top 12 Grammar Mistakes Nearly Everyone Makes (topxtopics.wordpress.com)
- Life as the Resident English Major (postscriptpages.wordpress.com)