I’ve not had a lot to say, actually.
Nothing really new in the universe of writing, no new thoughts. I’ve got ideas for Book 3, but I still haven’t managed to get it kicked off and may not be able to do so until I have the end of Ready or Not more solidified.
I could be working on Færie Patrol, I guess, but I’m feeling a bit uninspired in that department. Mostly, I’ve been taking a break to read, watch movies, and refuel my inspirations.
November is coming up. National Novel Writing Month. I will not be participating, nor any other WriMo events from now on. While I do feel it might have helped force me to break my writer’s block with Ready or Not, I don’t believe that the quality of the writing it resulted in was up to my personal standards. True, it wasn’t as bad as I imagined, but I really had to make more substantial edits to it than I do to things that I let come more naturally instead of forcing.
As the holidays approach expect fewer posts as I will probably be rather busy between writing (the cooler weather tends to inspire me better), family, etc. Though I will probably have some holiday sales and give aways of Love or Lust so watch out for those.
- Admitting Defeat (twynedearth.wordpress.com)
- The #1 Trick to Cure the INFAMOUS “Writer’s Block” (ambriacamelle.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days. 50K Words. 1 Challenge! (fountainpenhandwriting.wordpress.com)
- A tryst with spirituality (sujnaturelover.wordpress.com)
- Writer’s Block (underthepage.wordpress.com)