A very awesome short story by the lovely and talented Ms McGuire.
The locker room is always tense before a game. Alisa is trying to get her uniform to stay in place, counting more on safety pins and prayer than she probably should, and Birdie–true to her name–keeps whistling, which is probably going to get her slapped if she doesn’t stop soon. Cram twenty girls from opposing squads into one small space and tensions are going to flare.
continued here: Homecoming.
- [Book Review] Short Poison Wine (InCryptid #0.5) by Seanan McGuire (scentfragrance.wordpress.com)
- Review: An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire (readerholicnotes.wordpress.com)
- Addicted to Goblin Fruit: Seanan McGuire’s Chimes at Midnight (tor.com)
- Review: Carniepunk (gnostalgia.wordpress.com)
- Malin’s #CBR5 Review #114. Chimes at Midnight by Seanan McGuire (cannonballread5.wordpress.com)
Pingback: “MIDNIGHT BLUE-LIGHT SPECIAL” BY SEANAN McGUIRE BOOK REVIEW | Book Junkiez