Well, I’m still in queue for my editor’s attention on Ready or Not. The final two chapters I’m waiting for input from her before I start rewriting, because I’m not sure if I ought to totally throw them out or just parts.
Færie Patrol is still waiting for me to finish with Now & Forever. At least, for the time being. It’d be one thing if I paused the latter to work on the former, but in this case I’m not stuck because of burnout or brain freeze, I’m stuck simply because I need a clean ending to book 2 before I can really get book 3 kicked off properly.
Book 3 has no name yet, but it has a concept. I know what’s going to be happening in it. It, like Love or Lust, and unlike Ready or Not will have a more of an actual A plot throughout. I’ll have a page for it with a proper blurb once I’ve thought of a properly witty title for it.
Love or Lust continues to sell. No longer at the spectacular numbers of July — sadly — but selling. At no point was it threatening to pay all my bills so I could quit my day job, but Christmas is pretty fair covered. Thank you, everyone, again, for all the support. Those of you still waiting to buy it, I understand — I’ve been there; in this economy one must prioritise one’s new novel allowance. That said, maybe I should buy a few print copies and seed them to local used bookstores … one mustn’t prioritise one’s used book allowance — that’s a perfectly preposterous notion 😉
- Holographic Receptionists Installing Themselves Over Here, Taking Our Jobs (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Book News: I Heart Christmas Cover Reveal (chicklitvfantasy.wordpress.com)
- big, scary things (shannanjsays.wordpress.com)
- The 13 Stupidest Ways Facebook Now Lets You Update Your Status (buzzfeed.com)
- New Owner And Updates To Site! (usmanweevily.wordpress.com)