I had, however, thought there was at least one R. I appear to be wrong. If there is an R, he or she was merely an extra — they’re naught, as far as the focal point of the story goes, anything but a name on some random page.
So we shall move on to the letter S. From here things will probably run out quickly since I’m not sure there’re any Ts except Sally’s grandmother, and I know there’re no Us. No Vs are jumping out at me, nor W, or X. So that would mean we’re just a few people from the end.
I’ll have Sally, Sarah and whomever else it is giving me this nagging feeling I’ve left a name off a bit later.
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Princess Royal Visit Cumbria. (VIDEOS) (royalcorrespondent.com)
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Hosts a Reception at Buckingham Palace. (royalcorrespondent.com)
- Queen Elizabeth II Signs Marriage Equality Approval (motleynews.net)
- Helen Mirren wants Elizabeth I artefact (contactmusic.com)
- Queen Elizabeth II meets William and Catherine’s newborn prince (abc.net.au)