I’m not actually sure I’ve got an E or F.
I’m going to have to dig through my notes. I mean, I know there’re Es and Fs in the story … or within the setting, but I’m not sure they’re anyone on screen or anyone who’s been more than a recurring face in my mind that the girls pass in the school hallway.
If I haven’t found anyone by the time I go to bed tonight I’ll try to get started on the Js. There’s several of them, and I want to post entries of many (most?) of them. And for those wondering, no, I actually do not have an obsession with the letter J, it just happens that the pool of names I’ve encountered in my life has a very high J-quotient, so when it’s what I’m more likely to hit. Hell, I’ve got 2 Jacobs in Love or Lust and I’m fair certain I’d never dream of naming my child Jacob!
- What is your Emotional Intelligence Quotient? (businessleadershipmanagement.wordpress.com)
- “At home already?” (ubrave.wordpress.com)
- Loveeeee’s Lust (beyondthylens.wordpress.com)
- The Path: Carmen (Interpretation) (pathofpins.wordpress.com)
- Lust List :: A Skipper’s Essentials (mylittlesecrets.ca)