For the Smashworders theres this code: GG53A
That will be valid until 8am PDT 1 July 2013
For those with a special place in their hearts for DriveThru Fiction simply click the cute little logo to the left.
Sorry folks, but until I’m in iBookstore that’s it for places I can do any kind of promotions. Amazon’s program for such things are just a free give away and only if I agree to exclusivity with them. I can’t, in good conscience, do that to my readers who don’t use Kindle.
When will I be in iBooks? I don’t know. Apple, admirably, reviews the books submitted to them by hand. This means the number of other books on their plate will determine when I’m accepted and released for sale. Why is this admirable in this day of computers? Simple: a computer can’t see if someone puts an erotica up as a children’s book, a human can. I’m willing to wait for them to protect the customers from incompetents and pranksters.
- [NEWS] Apple Launches iBooks 2, a Steve Jobs innovation dream (epicagear.com)
- Proximity is now FREE in the Kindle store too! Who doesn’t love free stuff?… (darsword.wordpress.com)
- Where Should You Publish Your Book? by Erin Elizabeth Long (silkscreenviews.wordpress.com)
- The Faerie Prince is out Today! #YA #Paranormal #Fantasy (scotzig.com)
- Release Event: Playing For Keeps by Emma Hart – Review&Giveaway (totalbooknerds.com)