I want to try something different for Ready or Not. I’d like to select some … in fanfiction they’re often called “Beta-readers” but I seem to recall there’s a niftier and classier term for it that most fiction writers use, but it escapes me right now. I’d like to select 3 people to be my guinea pigs for book 2. Given that the series is written such that one book flows to the next to some degree a selected reader will get a free ebook copy of Love or Lust to give them some reference and establishment.
How to be selected? Nominate yourself. The means to do this?
- Comment on this post
- Go here and send me
- Your name
- Your email
- Your file preference — ePUB, MOBI, PDF
- Your three favourite scenes/lines/parts of the sample chapters and what it is you liked about them (if it just tickled you or some other thing that boils to — I don’t know, I just do — fine, you just do. Say so).
- Why? (Just answer whatever you think I mean by asking this.)
- Wait until 11am EDT the 2nd of June for me to announce the ones selected.
- A Little Competition for Smashwords? (goodereader.com)
- Amazon Does Fanfiction (clairevioletthropeexpress.wordpress.com)
- Indireads Beta Launching Today (hibakhan.info)
- Ebook Glue: Make Your Blog E-reader Friendly (bloggingot.com)
- ‘Bunga Bangkai’ – a brand new Rizzoli & Isles fanfiction (jdroxburgh.com)