I don’t expect, typically, to provide a blow by blow status update of each book’s progress, but at times things seem important and this is one such.
First off, my editor can not begin her vacation until she has caught up with some other items in the pipeline, so as they’re a couple weeks overdue at this point, that delays her break thus delaying the editing of Love or Lust, but such is life.
Ready or Not has slowed. Sadly this is unavoidable circumstance as work and weather conspire against creativity and as I’m forced to stop for research to carry me through a bit I’m at in the tale. Still, in all, I’m confident it will finish in a timely manner and then I can get to work on the third and, as yet, nameless tale.