Marcus Lee Jackson
5 February 1996
Marcus is a very flamboyant, and effervescent young man. He loves life, he loves to joke, and he loves confusing people.
He will happily inform anyone who cares to ask, and many who don’t, that yes — in fact — he is just as gay or more so than he acts, especially if the person is an attractive male. He, needless to say, has quite a sense of humour where his sexuality is concerned.
When he isn’t acting like the poster child for why and how Drugs are Bad, he’s a generally quiet and well-read boy. He’s not terribly academic, and his love of reading extends exclusively to fiction, but he reads a wide and eclectic variety of genres, and authors.
Like Lauren he plans to make dancing his career, though unlike her he has little interest in the theory of dance, only in the techniques and as such intends to forego college in favour of auditioning for a career on Broadway or, frankly, any stage that’ll have him.
- Now & Forever ABCs (Maureen) (jayeedgecliff.com)
- Now & Forever ABCs (Lisa) (jayeedgecliff.com)
- Now & Forever ABCs (Lauren) (jayeedgecliff.com)
- Consume Me Cover Reveal! (paigematthews.com)
- This Selfless Moment Will Bring You to Tears – See What Happens When Mentally Challenged Player Is Put in the Game (theblaze.com)