3 August 1986
Kaede is studying to become a paediatric surgeon with a general specialisation in newborns — though his exact speciality he has not yet decided. His dream is to be one of those saving the lives of newborns whose hearts are malformed, or not working properly — or lungs, livers, etc.
He and Maureen met when she was working to tutor him in English, a language he is functional in, but purely academically — he felt he needed work in conversational English. She asked him to coffee, he asked her to dinner, and the romance grew from there.
He is a shy, quite man. Timid, and exceedingly urban — he was born and raised in Tokyo — he is fascinated by his girlfriend’s more rural and domestic skills, especially those that relate to Granny’s farm.
When he isn’t trying to become a first rate doctor, or working to be a first rate boyfriend, he can be found reading comic books and building model planes, or studying ancient Arabian swords and artwork.
- Now & Forever ABCs (Granny) (jayeedgecliff.com)
- Outlaws Young Gun Pittman Takes Night 2 of The Boot Hill Showdown (reddirtclay.wordpress.com)
- Characteristics Of A Tutor Gold Coast Residents Should Hire (freynoldsacademy.wordpress.com)
- Avoidance (windandwheat.wordpress.com)
- The Kruser wins Doug Fort Memorial West Coast Sprints Head On to Kings Speedway (reddirtclay.wordpress.com)