Well, I’m pretty sure, now, that I’m editing bits I wrote during November’s National Novel Writing Month event.
They’re not half as bad as I remembered them being. Things are going amazingly smoothly.
I know the Camp NaNoWriMo portion near the end is going to make me cry. I wasn’t happy with that while I was writing it. Hopefully a solution will present itself before I get there.
Regardless — I’m done with them. No more writing challenges for me except the ones I set for myself … which generally amount to things like “have some word count before going to bed”.
- July and Camp NaNoWriMo (genrebookreviews.com)
- NaNoWriMo and Me (magazinetheory.wordpress.com)
- Write a poem – day twelve (for30daysiwill.wordpress.com)
- My Project for Camp NaNoWriMo (swollenthumb.com)
- JulNoWriMo ’13 (cheyennetrumbo.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Camp NaNoWriMo Day 21 | Daniel Jaeger
Pingback: NaNoWriMo 2013! | Sunshine Factor
Pingback: The SBABAGGYLBWSBSS challenge: Victory??? | Dahlia Savage