Aaron Sean Sala
4 February 1994
Aaron is a dancer attending both of the same dance schools as Lauren. They met shortly after Lauren started her lessons in dance and the two became friends as they have a great deal in common with regards to personalities and tastes.
Aaron is a quiet, gentle tempered boy who loves working with children and who plans to pursue a degree in education and who volunteers heavily with the children’s groups at his church.
He has a flirtatious side and can be outgoing when he wants to be — usually when he feels like tormenting Travis, to whom he is genuinely attracted. Travis has never had a regular boyfriend, though he has been on a few dates with guys. Normally his social life is platonic, and involves taking out various friends, male and female alike, for fun and charming evenings.
- Salsa dancers to invade Ottawa’s Rink of Dreams (metronews.ca)
- Hirosaki Yosakoi (ranidoesjapan.wordpress.com)
- Piel Canela Dance Company Presents “Que Rico Mambo 3” at the Apollo Theater (prweb.com)
- My Inspiration (dance4empowerment.wordpress.com)
- Aaron & Kayla (psimpressions.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Now & Forever ABCs (Daren) | Jaye Em Edgecliff
Pingback: Now & Forever ABCs (Lauren) | Jaye Em Edgecliff
Pingback: Now & Forever ABCs (Olivia, Alphonz & Lorenzo) | Jaye Em Edgecliff
Pingback: Now & Forever ABCs (Travis) | Jaye Em Edgecliff