Just checked up on my agent submissions: so far half of them have either been rejected.
Well, sort of.
One agency doesn’t exist any more and two are the “if you haven’t heard from us by …” sorts.
- you can keep track of who you sent things to and when (beats skimming through GMail looking for the sents and replies!)
- It’s got a bleeding agent search by things like genre
certainly worth a look.
- Harper Lee sues literary agent over rights to To Kill a Mockingbird (independent.co.uk)
- Publishing … and Other Forms of Insanity: Literary Agents: The Writer’s Ultimate Ambiguous Relationship (getmerewrite.me)
- Querying Writers: Please Do Your Homework (chasingthecrazies.wordpress.com)
- Interest from literary agents/publishers ?? (cerithomasuk.wordpress.com)
- Quick Ways to Turn Off a Literary Agent (faymoore.wordpress.com)