So, Camp NaNoWriMo is coming up.
For those who don’t know, it’s a set your own word count goal event in April from, yep, the folks who bring us NaNoWriMo.
I’ve no idea what I was thinking. Still, I’ve set myself a loose goal of 25,000 words with the expectation that it might be to the end of Ready or Not. To be honest, I’m not sure the book actually has that far left in it, so I’m thinking of changing my goal to 10 or even 5 thousand. Or else making up the missing word count with Book 3.
In any event, Ready or Not should be ready for editing and proofreading by the end of April.
- Word Count Guidelines for Novels (melissajanda.wordpress.com)
- Words and more words (taochild.wordpress.com)
- THE HEART THAT WAITS Writing Goal & Results Day 48 (kayedacus.com)
- Camp Nanowrimo (jaser75.wordpress.com)
- Friday Fictioneers – Leading Horses… (walkertoennien.wordpress.com)
Pingback: I Can’t Make Up my Mind | ramanda429
Pingback: The stupidity, it hurts | The "Professional" Blog of J. M. Brink
Pingback: Day 2 of Camp NaNoWriMo April 2013 | thelissachronicles