So there’s nothing with my name on it for Queers Destroy Science Fiction. C’est la vie. I didn’t submit anything with my name on it, so that’s to be expected.
I’m actually trying to get a couple things together for Horror and Fantasy, though. I’m writing some kind of thing involving some college students on spring break meeting vampires; I’ve a feeling that’ll be gory if I don’t get stuck and not manage to finish it on time. The one for Fantasy is going to be a Færie Patrol short adventure.
If they get rejected I don’t know what I’ll do wit them. Almost certainly post them somewhere here on the site, or maybe I’ll publish them as free stories on my retail channels. Or both. Similar for if I don’t finish them before the submissions deadlines, assuming I finish them at all.
Still next month or so should be pretty interesting.
- Temporary Work: Spring Break Jobs for College Students (hbculifestyle.com)
- Ferguson alternative spring break offers college students chance to take action (rawstory.com)
- Life after Spring Break – how to stay motivated (cengagebrain.com)
- Spring break (milktheblog.com)
- 10 States Where Tourism is Big Business (businesspundit.com)