I know it’s not Mothers’ Day all over the world. Sue me, I’m in the U.S. and I didn’t even realise it was this weekend here until Friday leaving work, okay?
As usual I’ve too little practical control over Nook and Kindle pricing. Amazon will probably eventually price match me, but I can’t say when. Kindles and Nooks can read the files you’d get from All Romance eBooks, so I recommend users of those devices consider that source.
I know, a Lesbian Teen Romance, what kind of Mother’s Day gift is that?
I don’t know. I suppose I was thinking about all of those lesbian mothers out there who in the past year have seen their lives validated and vindicated somewhat in … is it 38 states, plus DC and Puerto Rico now? Some people prefer YA/Teen fiction; I mean some of the best new books I’ve read in the past decade was the Harry Potter series. Maybe it could be a way for some of my lesbian/bi female readers to prime their mother(s) for letting her/them know about the new fiancée and future daughter-in-law they’ll be meeting today? Give me a break, it makes more sense than some of the places out there having a sale this weekend.
And, whether you’re a mother of human kids or furry/feathered/scaly ones have a happy Mothers’ Day whether you grab a copy of my books or not.
- Geek deals: Unlimited VOIP calls for $9.99 per month for the first year at Vonage (geek.com)
- Coke’s Interactive Mother’s Day Story Lets You See Life Through The Eyes Of Mom And Daughter (fastcocreate.com)
- Deals of the Day (5-04-2015) (liliputing.com)
- 40% OFF Mother’s Day Sale! (smileandwave.typepad.com)
- Mother’s Day Tribute (anne-writingjustbecause.blogspot.com)