The free Labour Day sale of Love or Lust isn’t quite going according to plan, it would seem.
Kindle, I expected trouble there; it’s a known and widely discussed thing that they’re difficult to get the price knocked down to free with.
Nook, that was unexpected, but not exactly surprising.
IBooks … in all fairness, it is possible to cut the price to free here. The trouble with this is either a) I’ve finally encountered an Apple product that’s unintuitive or b) the function for setting up the sale is glitched. Regardless, I’ve been unable to mark down the book for the weekend there either.
3 of 6 is an annoying ratio.
In any event you’re still good for Smashwords, DriveThru, and Kobo.
- Why I hate Smashwords (cmlance.wordpress.com)
- Smashwords Distributes Ebooks to Flipkart.com, India’s Largest Online Bookseller (smashwords.com)
- Composition in Photography Now Available (lizmasoner.wordpress.com)
- Kindle Select, Part 2 (arcnovels.wordpress.com)
- Kindle Select or not? (arcnovels.wordpress.com)