I’ll have the first two chapters up for samples sometime in the next couple of days.
The release is scheduled for 26 July. Even if Apple doesn’t get the pre-order set up before then, the book ought to be available for purchase and download by then.
There, of course, will also be a print edition; and most likely a Goodreads give-away for an autographed copy or two.
Love or Lust will be reduced to us$2.99, Ready or Not will be us$3.99 their print editions will remain us$17.99.
Hope you will enjoy it as much as you did book 1. It was certainly a lot of fun to write if not nearly so much fun to edit. Book 3 still has no title, but one will be announced by the end of the year.
- Smashwords Adds Daily Sales Reporting for iBooks, Nook, Kobo and OverDrive (the-digital-reader.com)
- Smashwords Beta Tests Pre-Order Status of Titles in Retail Outlets (goodereader.com)
- Smashwords book sale through the month of July (senaydapierre.com)
- 2014 Smashwords Survey Reveals New Opportunities for Indie Authors (thestoryreadingapeblog.com)
- Someone to Love Series Coming Soon (ipimpmyauthors.wordpress.com)