Ready or Not is a step closer to release.
I’m in the process of another proofreading pass. This one, sadly, is less a polish run and more of a revision/redraft/rewrite than when I’d don’t this for Love or Lust, but such is life. The importance of that distinction is that it means I’m that much more likely to need till June to release. With luck things will be swift and smooth enough that I’ll be done with this by March and able to give over to my editor for that last check for typos and grammar mistakes … if that’s the case we could see release by April or May. So, fingers are crossed.
I’ve written one, and may write other short stories that expand things from the final book. Still trying to decide if I ought to do that before or after putting the book out. Probably after, at least for the one written already, since it spoils a surprise.
- Why Books Need Editing and Proofreading (savvybookwriters.wordpress.com)
- The Great Nerd World Rewriting Project (kingdomofsharks.wordpress.com)
- The Alchemy of Applied Literature (searchingforcharliekaufman.wordpress.com)
- Proofreading: Seek A Second Set Of Eyes (socialsolutionscollective.com)
- Xena Warrior Nails (pocketmoneypolishes.wordpress.com)