Now, there’re catches:
- I can’t make the print book free. Seriously, I don’t have that kind of control over the pricing. There’s a minimum, and the price is already not much above that.
- I can’t set it free in all eBook retailers. Sad, but true. Some will set themselves. Amazon, for example. I have no control of WHEN they’ll do so nor when they’ll set the price back. Weird, but true. As I recall Nook and Amazon were the only places, though. Or was that Kobo and Amazon? Oh well, if it’s 31 October and the price isn’t changed … that’s why.
That’s it. It’s the same thing you’d pay us$3.99 (or various other prices around the world — I’m in 51 countries, give me a break here) for, just free for the Halloween weekend. A gift to celebrate Samhain and wish everyone a fun fall, a happy (early or belated depending where you’re standing) Thanksgiving, and so on.
I hope you’ll take advantage of it. Tell your friends. Etc.
- A tale of three cities (talesfromthelands.com)
- Trick or Treat Deals for your Kindle (thereadingdate.com)
- Trick-or-Treat! 31 signed e-books (yes, signed!) (kimharrison.wordpress.com)
- Free eBook October Finale and News! (ttescurel.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Begins Here and Now! (akrummenacker.wordpress.com)