Glade Falls, Colorado, USA
A small, 800 population town outside of Estes Park, Colorado to the north and east.
The Rocky Mountain National Park surrounds the town, and much of it is even within the park itself, and is the entire economy of the town; the populous mostly relies on tourism in the form of trail rides, camping and fishing supplies, curios and souvenirs shops, and — as with many small towns — a ‘quaint downtown’ comprised of antique stores, diners, restaurants, and similar.
Those not engaged with horses, or tourism are largely well off professionals from surrounding cities, like Estes Park, living in the peace and tranquility of the country.
- Majestic Mountain Vacation, Estes Park, Colorado (jillscabanastories.wordpress.com)
- Estes Park, Colorado – 14 Different Coupons! Including FREE Beer, Cheap Golf and More… (mominmanagement.com)
- Getting ready to head to Colorado! (coffeeonthedeck.com)
- Lightning strikes in Colorado and Montana injure 13 (disaster-report.com)
- Hiker In Rocky Mtn. Nat’l Park Struck By Lightning (denver.cbslocal.com)